The purpose of our Pitch Session is to ignite innovation and to use IEEE’s tools created for the present and future to provide pioneering startups with exposure to technology leaders, investors, and potential partners.
What happens if you decide to participate?
- The Pitch Session offers select startups the opportunity to present their IoT-based solutions via a 5 minute pitch to a diverse group of industry, investor, analyst, and media panelists, who in turn will provide feedback, advice, and recommendations.
- Participating startup companies must submit their presentation here by 16 September 2017 in order to have a chance to be selected to present to the panel. You will be notified by 19 September 2017 if you have been selected for the Pitch Session.
- Presentations will be published on this event web site, and will have a chance to be spotlighted in IEEE’s publications, including “the institute”.
- Participating startup companies will have the opportunity to gain unique exposure to the IEEE community including our global professional and technical experts, Corporate Members and societies.
- All participating companies will have the opportunity to display a poster at the IoT Startup Event.
- A digest of the event, complete with links to presentations, will be distributed to Corporate Members of the IEEE-SA.
- But that’s not all! We are continuing to work with our partners to define new and exciting ways to rewards participating companies. Stay tuned for further details.
Guidelines for submission:
- Submissions should include an “elevator pitch” of your startup company. Submissions should be in PowerPoint format, and should be no more than 15 slides.
- IEEE-SA reserves the right not to publish submissions that do not meet the spirit of this event.
Submissions Closed. Thank you for all who participated. Click Here to view Startup Submissions.
Having problems with the submission form? Please email Donna Ceruto (firstname.lastname@example.org) your presentation details!