The purpose of this event is to ignite innovation and to use IEEE’s tools created for the present and future to provide pioneering startups with exposure to technology leaders, investors, and potential partners.
What happens if you decide to participate?
- You will have a chance to be randomly selected for the IEEE-SA Hot Seat Session. The IEEE-SA Hot Seat session offers select startups the opportunity to deliver a short pitch to a diverse group of industry, investor, analyst, and media panelists, who in turn will provide feedback, advice, and recommendations.
- Your company may be selected by random drawing to receive a complimentary, basic one-year IEEE-SA Corporate Membership.
- Presentations will be published on this event web site, and will have a chance to be spotlighted in IEEE’s publications.
- All participating companies will have the opportunity to display a poster at the IoT Startup Soiree.
- A digest of the event, complete with links to presentations, will be distributed to Corporate Members of the IEEE-SA.
- But that’s not all! We are continuing to work with our partners to define new and exciting ways to rewards participating companies. Stay tuned for further details.
Guidelines for submission:
- Submissions should focus on how standards enable technology growth and socio-economic development in the IoT space. Submission may also include an “elevator pitch” of your startup company. Submissions should be in PowerPoint format, and should be no more than 15 slides.
- IEEE-SA reserves the right not to publish submissions that do not meet the spirit of this event.
- All participating companies must attend the IoT Startup Soiree in person for a chance to be selected for the Hot Seat session.
Submissions Closed. Thank you for all who participated. Click Here to view Startup Submissions.